We may have some textbooks or materials for your class. Some instructors choose to make required materials available through Course Reserves. You can check your syllabus for required materials for each course.
Course Reserves and Canvas
To check if your instructor has added materials, follow these steps.
- Open your Canvas course.
- Select the Course Reserves link on the left navigation section.
- Locate title in the Reserve Items list.
- Select Show Details
- For online items: you can view the item directly
- For physical items: you will see the call number
- Bring the call number and title of physical items to the Main Desk. You can check out these items for 3 hours. They must be used in the library.
Check the step-by-step instructions if you need more information.
If your instructor has not added materials to Canvas, you can see if we have them.
- Enter the title or author name in Quick Search.
- Note the call number and location. Use the Map It button to locate the item.
- Get the item off the shelf, or request it for pick up or delivery.
Can’t find it?
Find your librarian to get help.
Request it for free through interlibrary loan.