Choose the method for finding articles that best meets your research needs.
- Type a keyword or phrase into the Quick Search box on the library home page.
- On the results screen, use Tweak my results to limit to articles under Format Type.
- For a more detailed explanation of using Quick Search, see our tutorial on Starting Your Research Using Quick Search.
Learn more about using Quick Search.
Articles & Databases List
Quick Search does not search all article databases you have access to through the library. To find and search individual databases follow these instructions.
- On the Articles and Databases List,
- use the search box to locate a specific database,
- browse alphabetically by database title,
- or use the All Subjects dropdown and choose a subject area.
- When you find a database you want to use, click its name to open the database and begin searching.
- For a more detailed guide to choosing an article index or database, see our tutorial on Choosing an Index or Database.
Use Research and Course Guides to locate recommended resources based on subject.