Digital scholarship is an interdisciplinary approach that integrates digital tools and methods into research, instruction, and publication in order to gain insights that are not possible with analog methods alone.
Learn more with our guide to digital scholarship.
How we help
We can help researchers, students, and instructors by
- Integrating digital tools and methods into your course instruction and classrooms through hands-on trainings
- Offering workshops on digital scholarship topics held in The Catalyst
- Supporting digital humanities projects from inception to publication and preservation
- Providing access to unique research material from our digital collections
- Sharing your research with the world through our digital repository
Areas of expertise
We can advise or give trainings on
- Geospatial analysis
- Text analysis
- Data visualization
- Digital storytelling
Have an idea for a project? Want curriculum support? Have any other questions for us? To get in touch, please fill out this form or visit us in The Catalyst, Monday through Friday during regular business hours, and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- Discuss your ideas for your project and how we might be able to help
- Help select a format, tool, or platform for your project
- Train at a basic level on specific tools or processes
- Assist in designing class assignments and lesson plans that incorporate digital scholarship
- Connect you with others on campus
- Offer more support after your initial consultation, when appropriate