Most of the group study rooms are equipped with a table, six chairs and a whiteboard. Markers should be in all study rooms, but if new markers are needed, please ask at the Main Desk.
Rooms are not soundproof. Keep noise to a moderate level.
The technology in our group study rooms was purchased using student technology fees.
When classes are in session, we have 18 rooms in Parks Library available for groups. All availability is up-to-date in our reservation system.
- 3 rooms in the Learning Connections Center (LCC) on Floor 1
- 6 rooms in the lobby spaces on Floor 1
- 6 rooms on Floor 3 (available during the Main Desk’s open hours)
- 1 room near the Media Center on the Lower Level (next to our Family-Friendly Room, reserved for parents and caregivers)
- 2 large meeting rooms on Floor 1 (available after 6 pm Monday through Friday and during the Main Desk’s open hours on weekends)