Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms in the library are equipped with technology that was purchased using student technology fees. In order to reserve a room in the library, one must be a registered student. Group study rooms may be reserved online using a valid ISU Net-ID and password on a first-come, first served basis.
The following rooms are available for groups wanting to work together in the Parks Library.
- Three studios are located in the Learning Connections Center (LCC) on Floor 1.
- Six rooms are located in the lobby spaces on Floor 1.
- Six rooms are located on Floor 3, and are available during the Main Desk’s open hours.
- One room is located inside the Media Center on the Lower Level as well as our Family Friendly room, which can be booked by students, faculty, and staff with children.
- Two large meeting rooms on Floor 1 are available when classes are in session after 6 pm Monday through Friday and during the Main Desk’s open hours on weekends.
Most of the group study rooms are equipped with a table, six chairs and a whiteboard and may be used for a maximum period of three hours, per day.
Two or more persons are required to be present for group study use.
Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
Whiteboard markers should be in all study rooms, but if new markers are needed, please ask at the Main Desk.
Groups have 15 minutes after the start of their reservation to arrive. If a group has not claimed their study space by that time their reservation may be cancelled.