Group Study Rooms
Two or more registered students can reserve a group study room online on a first-come, first served basis.
You can reserve a group study room for up to 3 hours each day. You can reserve a room up to 30 days in advance.
Groups have 15 minutes after the start of their reservation to arrive. If a group has not claimed their study space by that time their reservation may be cancelled.
Our staff is committed to creating a welcoming research and study environment for all our visitors. We ask for your help by
- Using rooms for studying, tutoring, or small group sessions only.
- Keeping your voices low. Rooms are not soundproof.
- Removing trash. Leave the room ready for the next group.
- Not leaving your belongings unattended.
- Not exceeding the listed capacity of the room.
Most of the group study rooms are equipped with a table, six chairs and a whiteboard. Markers should be in all study rooms, but if new markers are needed, please ask at the Main Desk.
Rooms are not soundproof. Keep noise to a moderate level.
The technology in our group study rooms was purchased using student technology fees.
Locations and capacities
When classes are in session, we have 18 rooms in Parks Library available for groups. You must not exceed the capacity of the room. All availability is up-to-date in our reservation system.
- 3 rooms, for up to 5 people, in the Learning Connections Center (LCC) on Floor 1
- 6 rooms, for up to 6 people, in the lobby spaces on Floor 1
- 6 rooms, for up to 3 people, on Floor 3 (available during the Main Desk’s open hours)
- 1 room, for up to 3 people, near the Media Center on the Lower Level (next to our Family-Friendly Room, reserved for parents and caregivers)
- 2 large meeting rooms, room 153 has space for up to 8 people and room 197 has space for up to 4 people, on Floor 1 (available after 6 pm Monday through Friday and during the Main Desk’s open hours on weekends)