Phone: 515 294-3961
Supervisor: Denise Wolf, 515-294-4657; firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Inside the main entrance to Parks Library.
Services available at this desk:
- Check out, return, and renew library materials, including Course Reserve material.
- Find a specific book or journal article
- Get whiteboard markers and erasers to use in Parks Library
- Report accidents, emergencies, and disturbances in the building
- Sign up for an Affiliate, Alumni or other visitor library card
- Check out our chess set for group events
- Lost and found items
- Reserve Collection: Most course reserve material is available online. Physical reserve materials, like books and DVDs, can be checked out at the Main Desk. Students will need to check the Quick Search catalog or their Canvas course to determine if their physical item is on Reserve. Staff do not have access to a list.