Phone: 515 294-3961
Supervisor: Denise Wolf, 515-294-4657; firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Inside the main entrance to Parks Library.
Services available at this desk:
- Check out and return library materials and course reserve materials
- Ask for research assistance
- Renew library materials or renew online under My Library Card
- Ask for replacement whiteboard markers and erasers for use in Parks Library.
- Report accidents, emergencies, and disturbances in the building
- Reserve Collection (books & physical formats): The vast majority of course reserve material is available online. However, a small collection of "hard copy" course reserve materials, consisting of books, DVDs, and other physical formats, is housed at the Main Desk.
Students will need to check the Quick Search catalog or their Canvas course to determine if their physical item is on Reserve. Staff do not have access to a list.
- Chess sets (policies and procedures)
- Lost and found items can be claimed at the Main Desk. Please check our Lost and Found policy for more information on what we retain, and for how long.
For more detailed information regarding loan periods, overdue fines, lost item charges, etc., see the complete ISU Library Lending Policy.