Phone: 515 294-3961
Supervisor: Angie Brown, 102 Parks Library, Tel: 515 294-0448; firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Inside the main entrance to Parks Library.
Services available at this desk:
- Check out and return library materials and course reserve materials
- Ask for research assistance
- Renew library materials or renew online under My Library Card
- Ask for password help
- Request a group study room on a first-come, first-served basis. Whiteboard markers and erasers can be checked out at the Parks Library Main Desk
- Report accidents, emergencies, and disturbances in the building: Staff at any Parks Library service desk can contact the Main Desk to deal with problems.
- Reserve Collection (books & physical formats): The vast majority of course reserve material is available online, via the Library. However, a small collection of "hard copy" course reserve materials, consisting of books, DVDs, and other physical formats, is housed at the Main Desk.
Course reserve materials are listed via Reserve. Instructor submission forms, policies for paper, electronic and audio-visual reserve items, copyright and other information are also available via these sites.
- Chess sets (policies and procedures)
- Lost and found items can be claimed at the Main Desk. Please check our Lost and Found policy for more information on what we retain, and for how long.
For more detailed information regarding loan periods, overdue fines, lost item charges, etc., see the complete ISU Library Lending Policy.