Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching materials that are free to use and reuse by anyone in the world.
We can help you find, adopt, create, or edit OER for your teaching and learning needs.
Find OER for your class
Our guide to OER lists materials by discipline and gives tips on how to find OER.
Explore OER created by ISU faculty and staff.
How we help
Our staff can help you
- Locate OER for a course through a personal consultation.
- Develop and publish OER textbooks.
- Apply for funding to use or create OER in a course.
We also provide training, workshops, and other support for individuals and groups interested in open education.
Meet with us
Feel free to ask general questions about open education like
- How to find and evaluate OER
- How to integrate OER into your course
- Open pedagogy, co-creating OER with your students
- Copyright and Creative Commons licensing