We help researchers demystify, streamline, and standardize their data management and data sharing.
Meet with us
Librarians can help with a wide variety of data questions.
Common issues we help with include
- understanding data management and sharing plan requirements
- good file organization practices
- how to structure data collection
- deciding which data to share
- locating relevant data repositories
We hold workshops on data management and data sharing every fall and spring semester. See our list of past and upcoming workshops.
Ask for a department, lab, or class visit
Our librarians and trainers can come to you to deliver workshops, seminars, and more by request.
Available topics and areas of expertise include
- publishing and sharing data
- data ethics
- data standards
- file organization for teams
- data management best practices
To request a visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.