Library Accessibility Services & General Information
Face coverings: Please be aware that cloth face coverings (masks) are no longer required in the library. Please do feel free to wear a mask if you like, for your own comfort. If your disability makes it difficult or impossible to wear a mask, please consult our accessibility services page for library services and resources that are available to you online, by delivery, or easy pick-up.
The Library's Accessibility Resources room that was located in Room 106 is currently unavailable during Fall 2021.
- Accessibility & Library materials - our Guide covering accessibility of our ebooks, streaming videos, HathiTrust Print Disability Access program, how to create accessible materials, and more!
- Streaming Videos & Accessibility - quick listing and descriptions of our major streaming video platforms with accessibility notes such as which platforms include closed captions, searchable transcripts, etc.
- Physical access to Parks Library building & collections
- Services & equipment available in the Library
- Accessibility services at the branch library locations
- Media Center - for our Books on tape and Closed Captioned DVDs & videos
ISU Accessibility Services
- Barriers to Access - do you know of an accessibility problem at ISU that needs attention? Please report that using ISU's Barriers to Access form!
- Student Accessibility Services Office
- Digital Access @ ISU
- Disability Accommodation: General Information
- Sign Language Interpreter Request Form - service for ISU employees
- Workplace Accommodations - for employees and applicants; from ISU HR
External Accessibility / Disability Resources
- ADA: The Americans with Disabilities Act - booklet, infographics, and information from The Harkin Institute
- Disability 101 - Learn about accessibility issues and needs through excellent modular training developed by the Big 10!
- Invisible Disabilities Association - Learn about invisible disabilities issues and needs!
- National Organization on Disability