Library Accessibility Services & General Information
Note: Since May 2018, the Library's Accessibility Resources room (formerly known as Disability Resources) is located in the LCC #1 studio space located in the Learning Connections Center (LCC). From the Library entrance, you'll find the LCC straight north, and the location of Accessibility Resources is along the west wall (to your left) next to the large KIC scanners.
- NEW! Accessibility & Library materials - our Guide covering accessibility of our ebooks, streaming videos, HathiTrust Print Disability Access program, how to create accessible materials, and more!
- NEW! Streaming Videos & Accessibility - quick listing and descriptions of our major streaming video platforms with accessibility notes such as which platforms include closed captions, searchable transcripts, etc.
- Physical access to Parks Library building & collections
- Services & equipment available in the Library
- Accessibility services at the branch library locations
- Media Center - for our Books on tape and Closed Captioned DVDs & videos
ISU Accessibility Services
- NEW! Barriers to Access - do you know of an accessibility problem at ISU that needs attention? Please report that using ISU's new Barriers to Access form!
- Student Accessibility Services Office
- Digital Access @ ISU
- Disability Accommodation: General Information
External Accessibility / Disability Resources
- ADA: The Americans with Disabilities Act - booklet, infographics, and information from The Harkin Institute
- Disability 101 - Learn about accessibility issues and needs through excellent modular training developed by the Big 10!
- Invisible Disabilities Association - Learn about invisible disabilities issues and needs!
- National Organization on Disability