Library Accessibility Services & General Information
The ISU Library is committed to providing supportive services, and accessible environments and resources for all. These pages provide a quick overview of supports we offer. We also solict and respond to user feedback and surveys. Contact Susan Vega Garcia, the Library's AD for DEI, with suggestions or questions about these pages.
- Accessibility & Library materials - our Guide covering accessibility of our ebooks, streaming videos, HathiTrust Print Disability Access program, how to create accessible materials, and more!
- Streaming Videos & Accessibility - quick listing and descriptions of our major streaming video platforms with accessibility notes such as which platforms include closed captions, searchable transcripts, etc.
- Physical access to Parks Library building & collections
- Services & equipment available in the Library
- Accessibility services at the branch library locations
- Media Center - for audiobooks plus closed captioned DVDs & videos
ISU Accessibility Services
- Barriers to Access - do you know of an accessibility problem at ISU that needs attention? Please report that using ISU's Barriers to Access form!
- Student Accessibility Services Office
- Digital Access @ ISU
- Disability Accommodation: General Information
- Sign Language Interpreter Request Form - service for ISU employees
- Workplace Accommodations - for employees and applicants; from ISU HR
External Accessibility / Disability Resources
- ADA: The Americans with Disabilities Act - booklet, infographics, and information from The Harkin Institute
- Disability 101 - Learn about accessibility issues and needs through excellent modular training developed by the Big 10!
- Invisible Disabilities Association - Learn about invisible disabilities issues and needs!
- National Organization on Disability