Learning Connections Center
Floor 1, Parks Library, north of the lobby, beyond the glass wall.
The Learning Connections Center (LCC) offers:
Group computing workspaces
- Three group study rooms available for reservation.
- 24 collaborative workstations and study tables wired for laptop use as well as comfortable armchair seating.
- Study tables wired for laptop use.
Classroom 134 (adjoining the LCC) is equipped with 48 PCs, two black and white laser printers, and is optimized for computer-based instruction and testing. When the room is not being used for library instruction, it serves as an open computer lab.
Scanners and Photocopiers
- Three free-standing scanning stations
- Two black and white laser printers
- One color printer
- Two photocopiers, one of which is networked to the free-standing scanners and all of the computers in the library
Accessible workstations have moved to Room 106. From the Library entrance, you'll find Room 106 to your left in the southwest corner of the building.