Learning Connections Center
Floor 1, Parks Library, north of the lobby, beyond the glass wall.
The Learning Connections Center (LCC) offers:
Group computing workspaces
- Three group study rooms available for reservation.
- 24 collaborative workstations and study tables wired for laptop use as well as comfortable armchair seating.
- Study tables wired for laptop use.
Classroom 134 (adjoining the LCC) is equipped with 48 PCs, two black and white laser printers, and is optimized for computer-based instruction and testing. When the room is not being used for library instruction, it serves as an open computer lab.
Scanners and Photocopiers
- Three free-standing scanning stations
- Two black and white laser printers
- One color printer
- Two photocopiers, one of which is networked to the free-standing scanners and all of the computers in the library
Accessible multimedia computer workstations in Room 0130A (LCC Studio #1).