If you work, research, or study at Iowa State University, you can provide free and open access to your scholarly and creative works through ISU Digital Repository.
How to Submit Your Work
All ISU faculty, staff, and students are invited to submit their work to the repository.
Send a copy of your CV or a publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Our Digital Repository staff will check the copyright of your published works, reference your publisher’s self-archiving policies, contact your publisher if needed and upload a copy of your work to the repository. Email email@example.com to start the process.
Why Share Your Work?
Sharing your work through ISU’s Digital Repository has many benefits, including
- Open Access Impact: Material in the Digital Repository is open and free for the public to access which means it gets read and cited more often than research behind a paywall.
- Stability: Every item in the Digital Repository is given a stable, permanent URL, making it easy to find, cite, and share.
- Statistics: The Digital Repository provides authors with metrics such as download counts that provide insight into scholarship impact.
Types of work we accept
We accept scholarly work, both unpublished and published, by current faculty, staff, and students of Iowa State University as well as contributions from emeriti faculty members.
- Journal articles and manuscripts
- Conference proceedings, presentations, and posters
- Technical reports and white papers
- Book chapters
- University publications
- Extension publications
- Creative components
- Theses and dissertations
- Images, audio, and video files