Special Collections and University Archives
- Greg Bailey, University Archivist, email@example.com, 515 294-4216
- Amy Bishop, Rare Books & Manuscripts Archivist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-8807
- A.L. Carson, Processing Archivist, email@example.com, 515 294-3325
- Olivia Garrison, Reference Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-7866
- Rosalie Gartner, Lead Processing Archivist, email@example.com, 515 294-9527
- Kahlee Leingang, Processing Archivist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-3952
- Rebecca Wells, Student Life Archivist, email@example.com,515 294-6676
Reference Desk: 515 294-6672, firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Location: 403 Parks Library, 4th floor
Departmental Responsibilities: The Iowa State University Library Special Collections and University Archives identifies, selects, preserves, creates access to, provides reference assistance for, and promotes the use of rare and unique research materials that support major research areas of Iowa State University. The Department maintains these research materials because they are best managed separately from the ISU Library's General Collection due to their subject area, rare/unique qualities, source, physical condition, or form.
As part of the department, the University Archives serves as the primary repository for the historical records of Iowa State University. The University Archives collects, describes, preserves and exhibits university records that contain historical, administrative, legal, or fiscal value.
For more information about the department's collections, programs, and services:
- Visit our Reading Room (403 Parks Library; Phone 515-294-6672)
- Visit our Special Collections and University Archives website
- Visit our blog Cardinal Tales