- Tech Lending has a small inventory of equipment available for academic departments, workshops, outreach or student organization events.
- The original requestor (contact) must present their ISUCard when equipment is picked up.
- Groups must adhere to all Tech Lending policies and procedures to check out equipment.
- Groups may only check out equipment for one (1) business day at a time unless prior permission is obtained from the Tech Lending coordinator.
- All equipment must be returned by 5 pm the day equipment is due back.
- Late fines and fees will accrue in the same manner as all similar type equipment in Tech Lending and will be billed to the department or student organization. Billing information (departmental fund or student organization code) is required as part of the request process.
Questions? contact Tech Lending, 117 Parks Library, phone 515 294-1564, email email@example.com