- Tech Lending has a small inventory of equipment available for academic departments, workshops, outreach, or student organization events.
- The original requestor (contact) must present their ISUCard when equipment is picked up.
- Groups must adhere to all Tech Lending policies and procedures to check out equipment. These can be viewed here Tech Lending Terms & Conditions
- Groups must submit this form at least 7 days prior to the event, and no more than 30 days in advance.
- All equipment must be returned by end of business on the day selected to return equipment. Tech Lending Hours
- Fees and related processing fees for damaged or unreturned equipment will be billed to the department or student organization. Billing information (departmental fund or student organization code) is required as part of the request process.
Questions? contact Tech Lending, 117 Parks Library, phone 515 294-1564, email email@example.com
Tech Lendings' full equipment selection can be view here. https://iastate.libcal.com/equipment?lid=8633
All equipment must be returned by end of business on the day selected to return equipment.