- Tech Lending has a small inventory of equipment available for academic departments, workshops, outreach, or student organization events.
- Tech Lending is not equipped for large events.
- For larger events, please visit; https://cts.elo.iastate.edu/request
- The original requestor (contact) must present their ISUCard when equipment is picked up.
- Groups must adhere to all Tech Lending policies and procedures to check out equipment. These can be viewed here Tech Lending Terms & Conditions
- Groups must submit this form at least 7 days prior to the event, and no more than 30 days in advance.
- If submitted less than 7 days before the event, we cannot guarantee that we can fulfill the request.
- All equipment must be returned by end of business on the day selected to return equipment. Tech Lending Hours
- Fees and related processing fees for damaged or unreturned equipment will be billed to the department or student organization. Billing information (departmental fund or student organization code) is required as part of the request process.
- Filling out this form does not guarantee Tech Lending can lend items for your event. Groups should have a backup plan.
- Responses for requests may take up to 36 hours.
Questions? contact Tech Lending, 117 Parks Library, phone 515 294-1564, email email@example.com