Want to work at the information and research hub of the campus? We offer a variety of roles to fulfill the needs and enhance the library experience for our visitors.
Fill out the student employment application after finding your desired job.
Types of jobs
We have many departments offering individual roles where you can apply your specific skills.
- assist at the main desk and relocate materials
- shelve books and take inventory
- maintain study and conference rooms and troubleshoot equipment
- track and update interlibrary loan requests
- help students borrow technology and troubleshoot equipment
- maintain our online presence and work on the intranet
Perks of working for us
When you work at the library you get access to
- exclusive assistantship and scholarship opportunities
- paid trainings to improve technical workplace skills
- fee waivers for certain events and free meals every so often
- flexible working hours to account for classes, exams, and events
- convenient on-campus location reducing commute time.
Library Student Employment Office | 302 Parks Library | 515-294-4176 | email@example.com