News from Digital Repository @ Iowa State University: A noteworthy milestone reached.
In October, the Digital Repository @ Iowa State University passed a significant milestone: the 50,000th item was added to the repository. The Digital Repository provides free, public access to research, scholarship, and creative works produced by faculty, students and staff at Iowa State.
Some of the 50,000+ items in the repository include:
- Over 650 journal articles and book chapters written by faculty, students and staff of the Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering;
- Over 19,000 theses and dissertations, the oldest dating back to 1916;
- Proceedings from the Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation?a conference organized by the Center for Nondestructive Evaluation.
- Research reports for grants issued by the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture;
- Images of murals created by Chuck Richards in the Department of Art and Visual Culture;
- The Journal of Critical Thought and Praxis, an award-winning peer-reviewed journal published by graduate students;
- Issues of student publications, like Ethos and Sketch; and
- Undergraduate research presentations from the Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression.
The repository page for Monkey Bars, a mural by Chuck Richards.
To add publications to the repository, e-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.