Items borrowed on extended loan due May 13, 2022, can be renewed
ISU Library materials (books, journals, DVDs, etc.) that were borrowed on "extended loan," due May 13, 2022, can be renewed now.
Renew items 3 ways:
1. Online: Renew via the Library homepage (www.lib.iastate.edu), as follows:
- Select My Library Card on the Library homepage -
- Login with either your NetID and password OR your email and Open Athens password
- Select Loans to view a list of the items currently checked out to you
- Select Renew (or Renew All) to renew desired titles
2. Telephone: Call 515-294-3961. Have your NetID or ISU Library Visitor Card number ready.
3. In person: Items can be renewed or returned during open hours at any of the University libraries: Parks, Veterinary Medicine, or Design Reading Room. Please bring your ISUCard (or ISU Library Visitor Card) and the items you wish to renew.
Please note: Renewals are now limited to three years. Materials exceeding three years must be returned and may be rechecked out at any of the university libraries: Parks, Veterinary Medicine, or the Design Reading Room.
Questions about the extended loan renewal process? Email email@example.com or call 515-294-3961.