Ingenta Gateway becomes ConnectComplete
On Monday March 27th the ISU Library's research database and document delivery service previously known as Ingenta Gateway will move to a redesigned web page and change its name to ConnectComplete. The look and feel of the web site will change, but the wide variety of research and delivery services will still be available, including:
- Subject searching of over 30,000 publications in all disciplines
- Links to full-text for many of the ISU Library's e-journals
- Delivery of full-text articles to your desk top
- Fax delivery of other articles
- Document costs subsidized by the Library (up to $40.00 per item)
- Automated delivery of "Tables to Contents" to your email address or RSS feed
- Saved subject searches run automatically against new publications as they appear and sent to your email address or RSS feed
The ConnectComplete service is much more than a periodical index. It can be useful for distance education researchers and students that find it difficult to come to the ISU Library, current awareness in a wide range of fields, interdisciplinary research, delivery of articles not available in the ISU Library (journals held by the Library in a paper format are still blocked from delivery), and much more.
Please take a look at the new ConnectComplete. If you have any questions or comments, please email Wayne Pedersen.