Iowa State Digital Repository
The Iowa State University Digital Repository increases the visibility and impact of Iowa State University's research and scholarship. Through the repository, readers worldwide can access a range of content including, but not limited to:
- Journal articles and manuscripts;
- Conference proceedings, presentations and posters;
- Theses and dissertations;
- Technical reports and white papers;
- Images, audio and video files; and
- University publications.
The repository is administered by the University Library's Scholarly Publishing Services Unit and is funded in part by the Office of the Vice President of Research.
For more information, contact Scholarly Publishing Services.