Head of Research Services Department: Lorraine Pellack, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-5569
The ISU Library offers a wide variety of services for researchers from very basic search advice to indepth assistance including:
- Literature reviews and search advice
- Recommending databases for specific topics
- Evaluating sources
- Locating hard-to-find publications
- Style manual help
- Research metrics such as journal impact factor, h-index, citation counts, etc.
- Copyright permissions and advice
- Data management plan advice
- Open access & open educational resources
We're happy to help anyone - undergrads, grads, faculty, staff, alumni or community researchers, external researchers.