Chess Sets Policy and Procedures
- The library has one tabletop and one giant chess set. The giant chess set is set-up in the lobby on 1st floor.
- Each set may be checked out at Media, due back by 4:30 p.m., unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Each set can be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The giant set should be reserved three business days in advance.
- User agrees to accept the responsibility for the check out and return of all 32 pieces, cloth board and the two 96-gallon containers in good/clean condition. Lost or damaged pieces will result in a charge to the user's U-Bill.
- The giant set (if checked out) is to be used outside the library.
- The tabletop set may be used in the library, but if checked out, see item 5 for additional information.
- A valid ISU ID card is required for check-out.
- Any questions, contact the Media Center, 515 294-9373.