Expanded hours for dead and finals weeks
To assist students as they complete major projects and prepare for final exams, the Parks Library will expand its open hours during Dead Week and Final Weeks, maintaining the following schedule:
- Sunday, April 28: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Monday-Thursday, April 29-May 2: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 3: 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 4: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 5: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Monday-Thursday, May 6-9: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 10: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
On those nights when the building is open until 2:00 a.m., note that the Circulation Desk will close at midnight, and staff-assisted checkout will no longer be available. Users will still be able to borrow items using the two self-check machines just north of the Circulation Desk. Questions and problems can be directed to the security staff (proctors) stationed at the Circulation Desk.