Library Guide for New Faculty
|This article expired 14-Aug-2013 -- it may contain outdated or superceded information
Librarians at the ISU Library have assembled a library guide with library resources especially important to ISU's new faculty. Library Guide for New Faculty & TAs features links to information about:
- Remote and on-site access to library databases;
- Subject librarians and how they can help you;
- Grants resources, both governmental and non-profit;
- Popular library guides on such subjects as research methods, promotion and tenure help sites, subscribing to journal alerts services, and bibliographic management software;
- And the process for putting materials on reserve.
You can also access this guide from the e-Library under Learning & Teaching near the center of the page. Click on Guides for specific classes or subjects. Then either use the search box at the top of the page (type in new faculty) or click on Research & Publication on the Browse by Subject list on the left side of the Guides page.