Posting of Flyers, Announcements, and Posters
The ISU Library has designated the bulletin boards, located in the Learning Connections Center (LCC) on either side of the doors leading to the Bookends Café as the area for the posting of University-related materials. Materials for posting must have prior Library approval and all materials must be submitted to Kelly Moore in Room 150 (Subject Departments), who will also post and remove materials.
- Materials must be related to official University recognized groups and organizations.
- Materials must be no larger than 11X17.
- Materials must indicate the organization and/or contact person involved as well as the date and time of the event, if applicable.
- Materials must have a date by which the item needs to be posted written in the upper right hand corner. This date cannot be sooner than 3 weeks in advance of the event.
- Materials will be posted for a maximum of 3 weeks. Longer posting period needs to have Library approval from the Head, Stacks and Media Department.
- Materials posted without Library approval will be removed.
- Materials, not limited to flyers brochures, handouts, etc. may not be placed on study tables, carrels, stacks areas, or other locations within the building. These materials may not be handed out to library patrons inside the Library, at the entrance to the building, or under the portico/overhang walkway of the Library.
- Materials may not be taped to doors, windows, pillars, walls, stairwell, etc. These items will be removed. Exceptions to this guideline include Library-related announcements for emergency situations, construction notifications, collections moves and other similar events. Other exceptions may be granted by contacting Head, Stacks and Media Department.
- The Library reserves the right to deny the posting of materials deemed potentially offensive.
- The Library reserves the right to remove materials prior to the expiration date should the space become overcrowded.