The generic VME request form has been replaced with a new, interactive feature built into Quick Search. To use this feature:
- SearchÂ Quick SearchÂ for the item you want delivered.
- Within the search result, click on "Request item," complete your user information (Borrower ID and Library password), complete any other information as appropriate, and submit your request.
Replies will be sent by email only if a request cannot be filled.
Delivered items must be retrieved within ten days.
Delivery to the Veterinary Medical Library
Requests submitted by 8:00 a.m. (Monday through Friday) will be available for pickup at the Veterinary Medical Library service desk after 4:00 p.m. the same day. (No weekend delivery.)
- Only items from the following collections can routinely be requested for delivery: Parks Library General Collection, Parks Cage, Leisure, Periodical Room and Storage.
- Some items from the Media Collections are also available for delivery; however, item eligibility is determined on a case by case basis.
- Items from Microforms and Reserve cannot be delivered. Patrons must continue to use this material on site.
Delivery to Parks Library
Requests submitted by noon one day will be available for pickup at the Parks Library Circulation Desk after noon (12:00 PM) the following day, Monday through Friday. (No weekend delivery.)