You can use the "Request item" feature ofÂ Quick SearchÂ to request that an item be delivered from the Library Storage Building (LSB) to the Parks Library or the Veterinary Medical Library. To use this feature:
- Use Quick Search to locate the book or journal you want delivered.
- Click on the "Request item" tab.
- If the book or journal consists of more than one part (volume, issue, etc.), identify the precise item you want, and click on the "Request item" link associated with that item.
- Provide your user information (Borrower ID and Library password), complete any other information as appropriate, and submit your request.
Requests made beforeÂ 11:00 a.m.Â Monday through Friday will be available at the:
- Parks Library Circulation Desk after 3:30 p.m. the same day.
- Veterinary Medical Library Service Desk after 4:00 p.m. the following working day (i.e., Monday through Friday).
There is no weekend delivery. The Library reserves the right to limit the number of Storage delivery requests per person per day.
Unclaimed material will be returned to the Storage Building after 10 working days.