Phone 515 294-3961; CircDesk@iastate.edu
Supervisor: Angie Brown, 102 Parks Library, Tel: 515 294-0448; email@example.com
Location: Near the main entrance to Parks Library.
Services available at this desk:
- Check out and return library materials and course reserve materials
- Renew library materials or renew online under My Account
- Library password help
- Request a group study room: Keys (along with whiteboard markers) can be checked out at the Parks Library Circulation Desk on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Report accidents, emergencies, and disturbances in the building: Staff at any Parks Library service desk, including the Circulation Desk and Media Center, can contact a library proctor to deal with problems.
- Reserve Collection (books & physical formats): The vast majority of course reserve material is available online, via the e-Library. However, a small collection of "hard copy" course reserve materials, consisting of books, DVDs, and other physical formats, is housed at the Circulation Desk.
Course reserve materials are listed via Reserve. Instructor submission forms, policies for paper, electronic and audio-visual reserve items, copyright and other information are also available via these sites.
- Lost and found: Items are retained here for one month, then forwarded to University Inventory Control (Phone 515 294-8634).
For more detailed information regarding loan periods, overdue fines, lost item charges, etc., see the complete ISU Library Lending Policy