Phone 515 294-3961; CircDesk@iastate.edu
Supervisor: Angie Brown, 102 Parks Library, Tel: 515 294-0448; firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Near the main entrance to Parks Library.
Services available at this desk:
- Check out and return library materials
- Renew library materials or renew online under My Account
- Library password help
- Request a group study room: Keys (along with whiteboard markers) can be checked out at the Parks Library Circulation Desk on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Report accidents, emergencies, and disturbances in the building: Staff at any Parks Library service desk, including the Circulation Desk and Media Center, can contact a library proctor to deal with problems.
- Lost and found: Items are retained here for one month, then forwarded to University Inventory Control (Phone 515 294-8634).
For more detailed information regarding loan periods, overdue fines, lost item charges, etc., see the complete ISU Library Lending Policy