Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery (ILL/DD)
The BorrowItNow service has ended. Please request items through the Logon to ILLiad button.
Request books, journal articles, and many other items from ISU or libraries around the world
Phone: 515 294-8073
Location: Room 204, Parks Library
- ISU card/ISU University ID number holders:
Current students, faculty, staff, and other University affiliates qualify for these services. Check the eligibility requirements.
- Active Library Visitor Card holders:
Library Visitor Cards are purchased through the Circulation Desk. Check the eligibility requirements.
- Unaffiliated users:
Unaffiliated users are organizations without formal libraries, individuals without an active ISU Card, or Library Visitor’s card and document delivery organizations
Resource Sharing Staff provide 3 primary services:
- Interlibrary Loan Borrowing service: Borrowing a wide range of materials from other libraries that are not available in the ISU Library collection.
- Document Delivery service: Scan and deliver a variety of ISU materials through the ILLiad software.
- Interlibrary Loan Lending service: Libraries from around the world submit requests to Iowa State University Library to lend ISU-Owned materials.