Digital Scholarship and Initiatives
- Kimberly Anderson, Digital Initiatives Archivist, email@example.com, 515 294-8590
- Harrison W. Inefuku, Scholarly Publishing Services Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-3180
Staff: 2 academic librarians, 2 P&S, 4 FTE merit
Physical Location: 204 Parks Library
Units: Digital Initiatives Program, Scholarly Publishing Services
The Digital Scholarhip and Initiatives Department supports research, teaching, and learning by facilitating digital scholarship and providing open access to digital materials that embody the scholarly, cultural, and creative activities of Iowa State University. We embrace the University Library's mission to "make the collections as accessible and open as possible to support lifelong learning and the pursuit, creation, sharing, and application of knowledge."
Digital Initiatives Program
- Lindsey Hillgartner, Digital Initiatives Production Coordinator, email@example.com, 515 294-8951
- Lori Bousson, Digital Initiatives Web Designer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-8951
The Digital Initiatives Program draws from across the University Library’s rare, unique, and uncommon local collections to develop digital resources that support scholarship, teaching, and learning. We enhance access to archives and cultural heritage materials held by the library, support the development of digital scholarship projects, and manage the library's curated digital exhibits.
Scholarly Publishing Services
- Hope Craft, Digital Repository Specialist, email@example.com, 515 294-1439
- Lisa Gilbert, Digital Repository Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-0075
- Scott Marron, Digital Repository Assistant, email@example.com, 515 294-9650
- Lorrie Smith, Digital Repository Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515 294-5774
Scholarly Publishing Services provides self-archiving support, online research profiles, and publishing/hosting services in an open access environment.